5 thoughts on “Our Popplets on Anti Smoking”

1. Hi Miss Beavis you are teaching your class a really good thing ‘smoking’. All this that your class has written about smoking is true, smoking can damage your brain, your head and face, your heart (which is extremely dangerous because your heart is the most important part of you’re body which is keeping us all alive right now and if you damage it you’ll die instantly), your lungs, your DNA, your stomach area, your hormones in your body, your blood, your immune system, your muscles and your bones. So you should NEVER smoke and for those people that do smoke should stop unless they want to die. I’m proud and happy that your teaching your class this, your a spectacular teacher.

2. Thanks for the comment Kane,
    Tomorrow in the computer room we are going to make our own anti-smoking ads!

3. That’s cool I hope your having fun with your new students. Do you miss my as a student? I do you were one of the best teachers I’ve had, is B being good lately? I hope she is, if she is i’ll be proud of her.

4. Thanks for all the comments Kane,
    I checked out your blog too, keep it up! Not that I have heard of any of the music groups you talk about 🙂
    I miss all my ex students, that’s the hard thing about teaching year 6, they all leave the school!
    Everyone’s being good in 5/6J, looking forward to a great term 3! I hope you have a good term 3 too.
    Miss B 🙂

5. Haha I knew you wouldn’t know my music groups there all rock or metal (I love those 2 music genres) but that’s ok, not much people know my music anyways. I miss having you as my teacher you taught me a lot over the terms. It is a big step going into high school because you don’t know anyone and you have all different classes but you get used to it eventually like I did. its good to hear that everyone is being good and yes I am having a great term 3, so far term 3 has been the best term yet.