* Only use your first name, no last names please. You may use the initial of your last name if you need it.
* Never write any personal information, such as last names, addresses, phone numbers or email addresses. Keep your personal details confidential.
* Only write comments that you want others to read. Always be respectful and never write anything that may offend. All comments will be checked by Miss B before they are posted for others to see.
* Please use the correct spelling, punctuation and grammar, make sure you edit your work. If you can, ask an adult to check your comments before you submit them.
* Tell Miss B about anything that looks silly or is inappropriate.
* Remember our class blog represents us and shows the world how great we are – so be proud of what you post.
* If you are using an Avatar, no photographs that identify you please. Upload drawing or cartoon creations only.
* Please do not identify yourself by last name or any other personal details.
* If you are a parent, please refer to yourself as ” Steve’s Dad” or “Ted H’s Mum” – Remember no last names.
* Ensure comments are relevant to the learning that is occurring in our classroom.
* Make sure your comments are general, and not referring to specific students or their work.
* All comments are moderated by Miss B and will be approved before they appear on our blog.